Wednesday 2 December 2015

OH MY GOD :P

Well guys, I am literally wondering if I should continue this blog or not. And I am thinking that I should stop making it, I have forgotten this blog for almost a month now because I get no Google+ notifications about anyone commenting on my blog, and this makes me upset.

I know that there are going to be some people who see all my blogs but are too scared to say, by the way, from now on I am going to make more realistic blogs about feelings and life experiences. I think you guys would like and appreciate this genre more than my childish blog posts LOL xD

If I get to 100 followers before the 2016 then I will show you how to make awesome cover photos, just like mine xD Just in case you haven't seen it, here is the cover photo I made:
I have used it with the website: https://pixlr.com
Go and play around with it and see if you can create something without me showing you. Trust me, it's really fun.

By the way thank you for all of my blog readers who waited for me to post more posts. I love you all and hope you have the best life ever ahead of you. You are all awesome and beautiful and the world will not be the same without you :)
PS: I know this is a short blog but... What can I say??? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment