Thursday 10 December 2015

Divergent Movie Review | Blogmas Day 9

I was watching Divergent in my school. And OH MY GOD it's awesome. So I will tell you a bit about it, and PS: Tris is like so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
So this is what it looks like and didn't I tell you it looks awesome, it's based on a book (which I haven't read... Sorry!)

Basically, there is this girl called Tris, who is the main character. As each person goes into adulthood they are divided into factions, Tris (or Beatrice) is a told she is a Divergent so she won't be able to fit into any of the factions. But when it comes to the faction choosing she's drawn to Dauntless,  train up to be the police.

She has to undergo many tests and people are always being  dismissed, she has to earn points to stay. It's a very sci-fi action movie. I think it is for mature 12+ or maybe 14+... I'm not sure, but there are some inappropriate scenes that twelve year olds may not take seriously or something.

Btw if you want to know who and who are going to hook up it's Tris (the girl in the picture) and Four (the man, who is also the one who's training them -_-).

I won't give away any more of the plot, I would rate this

3 Stars Out of 4

So yeah guys, I hope you liked this review and I hope you will like it and if you've already seen it then I hope you liked it.
So I will see you tomorrow,
Lot's of love,
-Sweet Kawaii- xox

No comments:

Post a Comment