Monday 7 December 2015

What To Write In XMas Cards | Blogmas Day 6

Christmas cards are the most difficult things to right, you don't want to spend until next Christmas righting them so you have to write something heartfelt but still not too long. So here are some that I made up myself. I have put them into sections (eg: for parents, for friends, for partners, for children etc....)
So I hope you gather some inspiration from these mini quotes I have made for Christmas cards:
For your children
Dear my lovely child [insert name],
I love seeing you grow each Christmas and each one is more magical than the last. Santa has been very proud of you and so am I. Rudolph has a soft spot for you, I hope you have an amazing Christmas my little star. I love you so much [insert name]. 
Lots of love,
[insert your name] xxx

For your parents
Dear my favourite [mum/dad] in the world,
You have made each Christmas an amazing time of the year, this countdown would not have been the same without you. I love you so much and I cannot wait until our next Christmas, these days bring us closer and I will cherish them forever. Thank you for making my past Christmases amazing. 
Lots of love,
[insert your name] xox

For your partner/husband/boyfriend
Dear my one and only [insert their name],
A Christmas is nothing without you and [I am so glad that I get to spend it with you/I am so sad you can't be here] all our days have come to Christmas. It's an amazing time of year where everyone can come together and I truly think that we have bonded together so much over the [months/year/weeks :P.] You have made my days one to remember. Thank you.
Lots of love,
[insert your name] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god, do you know how hard it is to make three unique cards. It's awesome though to see the look on someone's face when they receive your card. I love that heart warming feeling when they smile and say that they love it. I hope all of you have enjoyed my blogmas so far. I have loved writing it for y'all. Teehee :D

-Sweet Kawaii-
=^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment