Thursday 19 May 2016

3 Years?! For what...

Well if you guys know me, or have read a bit more of my blog you know that I am OBSESSED with music, I've loved it since the tender age of 3 or 4. I was constantly bouncing around to tunes and attempting to sing (please note I said ATTEMPT because I was rubbish at singing back then.) But what really got me passionately in love with music were my little girls, Little Mix! Inserting a whole collage of pictures...


If you don't know who they are then they are part of the BEST GIRL BAND IN THE UK (for me... the world, but it's arguable.) I have loved these girls since they pretty much released the 'Wings' music video.
They are a put-together band (they were put together by Simon Cowell on the X-Factor) but they are the bestest of friends and don't look like they're going to split up anytime soon *shade intended*

I have defended them many times on YouTube when people compare them to Fifth Harmony. I think that they all love their fans and for God's sake they are the group act to win the X Factor... WIN!! So don't think of 1D, they didn't even come 2nd...Sorry...

I really love them so much and they have inspired me so much, they have taught me to love myself. I don't have a current favourite, but obviously when I was just starting to watch them I thought Jade was my favourite. But now I see the girls are all beautiful and their voices  are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!!
Uhhh.... my dream is if Little Mix saw this O_O they will not but just dreaming <3

Anyway, I just wanted to make this blog post to clarify how much I love Little Mix... Unfortunately, I haven't attended any of their concerts or their tours :( But I wish too x

Anyway see you guys later...

Yosra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment