Thursday 18 February 2016

More Views Bigger Fam!

Hey guys, so recently I have checked my views and I have noticed that people are ACTUALLY looking at my blog and I am so glad that I have some viewers. I was so worried that I look like a moron with no fans, but the fact that people read my blog for fun just makes me so happy. I'm super happy, and I love that I have people reading from across the world, it's sooo amazing.

And this is going to be my new cover photo... if you guys like it just like +1'd this post and comment if you like it or not.

I put quotes instead of my Google+ name because I probably will change my name again... and again... and again... Until I start my YouTube channel!

It's going to happen and it's going to happen for you guys, I want to dedicate all my blog posts to you. And if you want to request anything, you can comment it.


Also I have decided to give you an email that you can contact me by, if you want to chat about my blog or anything else:
yosraaaxox@hotmail.com
Also I have created a Musical.ly my username is also: Yosraaaxox
I follow back everyone I can (all public accounts).

So yeah, that's just an update, thank you so much for reading, don't forget to +1'd, share and comment this post.
Lots of love,
-Sweet Kawaii- xox

No comments:

Post a Comment